Thursday, December 1, 2016

Sometimes.



*waving my hands* 


Sometimes, I do not need to barge into someone's life, thinking that I can fix everything and in result ruining everything. But sometimes I have to barge into someone's life, in order to fix something wrong and turn it into something right.

Sometimes, I need to cry, let every bad things out of my mind, so that my mind can be clear again and I can fill it up with positive, good thinking. And sometimes, I need to stand up from crying too much and just continue the journey, because the stuff in my mind is just what I need in the future.

Sometimes, I need to stop what I am doing and just think for a second, "Is this what Allah wants me to do?". But sometimes, I need to just continue what I am doing because I know that this path can benefit me in this world and the next.

Sometimes, I need to sacrifice myself in order to make everyone else happy. And sometimes, I need to give myself a chance, and share the happiness with everyone surrounding me.

"Sometimes."

An important word in my day.
A word that determines the choices I have to make.

It is true that...

Sometimes, I make wrong choices.
Sometimes, I take wrong steps in order to achieve my goals.
Sometimes, I stumble and fall.
Sometimes, I regret the choices that I made.

But sometimes, I need to forget.
But sometimes, I need to move on.
And sometimes, it's hard to let everything go.

Sometimes, I just have to just forget the page that I wronged and open a new one.
Because sometimes, a new chapter is just what I need.



Just a note.

Nina-chan has to go. See you soon and Assalamualaikum!





No comments:

Post a Comment

my new domain.

  and salam <3 hello peeps! i have a special announcement to make, but before that, oh how i miss editing this blog. after 8 years (?) if...