Thursday, December 8, 2016

Arabic Short Video Competition!



*waving my hands* 

Nina-chan here! I have been silent for these few days. Yes, I am SORRY. But, I have an excuse. A GOOD one. It's not because I am lacking blog's posts ideas, I have been filming.

"FILMING? WHAT 'CHU TALKING ABOUT?"

Hehehe
I have been filming for a short video competition. The fact that I am the only junior in the group made me really excited! They gave me an opportunity to learn more about video making and stuff. I was really happy and thrilled to be a part of this project. I hope that Jalan Empat Secondary School will proud of us.

This is the video I was talking about. Enjoy!


Yes, I am an actor in that video. Yipeee~! After several days of panic attacks, not being able to eat and having to search for the best angle while filming and also having to film a scene lots of times, the video is finally complete.

I am relieved. 

Oh yeah, because this is a competition, I would like you to help us. Please vote for our school. Winning does not matter, but a few votes will be a PROOF. 

What am I trying to prove? Well, I would like to prove that Arabic language can be fun and interesting! Our perspective have changed lately, and I do not like that to be changed. Arabic language is seriously fun and exciting and I would be really happy to see our generation takes an interest in this language, Insya-Allah. Of course, we have Malay and English, but knowing an extra knowledge would be a huge benefit, right? Also, it is indeed the language of Al-Quran and Hadith. So... What stops you from learning this language?

Also, we seldom read Al-Quran because of our lifestyles that are full of work and work and work. And what else... Oh yeah, work. I am not saying that working is a terrible thing to do, but we must learn how to manage our time properly. (I am terrible at time management, and hey... I am trying to learn how.) We can be the best and we can learn these sorts of things. WE CAN. 


Change TOPIC. Right now, Can you watch the video up there? I want to know your thoughts and opinions about it. Click the SETTINGS button and SUBTITLES and choose the language that is suitable for you. Okay, I am going to be silent for a bit until you watch the video...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Share your thoughts about the video down below!

Okay, if you think it's interesting, (Insya-Allah you will *wink*) please click HERE to vote! It would be awesome if you support us! Click the green button - and you are done! Thank you so so so soo muchh! May Allah return your kindness to yourself in the future.


READ AL-QURAN. INSYA-ALLAH YOU WILL FIND PEACE. :)

Another thing, I will be gone for three days starting tomorrow because I am participating in a camp. I will tell you a whole lot more about it when I come back this Sunday, Insya-Allah!

Thank you again for VOTING!
May Allah be with you always. 

Nina-chan has to go now. See you soon and Assalamualaikum!








1 comment:

my new domain.

  and salam <3 hello peeps! i have a special announcement to make, but before that, oh how i miss editing this blog. after 8 years (?) if...