Friday, June 10, 2016

Get Inspired! : Introduction



*waving my hands* 

"YOU WROTE A POST ABOUT GETTING INSPIRED A WEEK AGO. NOW YOU ARE BLURTING OUT AN INTRODUCTION?"

"I'M KINDA CONFUSED..."

"YEAH, SAME HERE... OH WELL, LET'S SEE HOW GOOD SHE EXPLAINS THINGS."

"YEAH, LET'S SEE.."

Nina-chan here! Slow down... Take a deep breath, then exhale slowly. Okay, as you guys might notice, I did a post about "Hidup Dibenci Allah?" meaning "Does Allah Hate My Life?" Okay, I really want to write that entry because I noticed that my friends are dealing with several problems that made them felt sad and depressed. So, I wrote that entry especially for my friends that are dealing with those problems. Get tough, my friend! InshaAllah, Allah will always be there by your side.

Back to the topic. Now, for this "Get Inspired" posts, I want to make you guys feel inspired again (InshaAllah) and do some amazing changes to this world. I know, I am not a someone, but at least I am giving some boost you guys in handling the problems that exists in this word. Today, I am going to talk about the word "Inspire". Before getting into that topic, I want you to enjoy this cute cat gif. 

Kawaii-desu-nee~



Inspire-Inspired-Inspirations-Inspiring. Such magical words that will change an ordinary human into an amazing person who can change people's lives. I believe that a sprinkle of inspirations can change this world into a better place InshaAllah. Sometimes, a person such as myself that switches off the lights, turns on the air-conditioner and curls in a blanket while watching the television could use some inspiration. We can change the world if we know how right? Nina-chan here will boost you guys through some inspirations InshaAllah...

There will be a lot of pictures and videos displayed here, in this post and they are credited to their rightful owners. Feel free to click those pictures and reflect, InshaAllah. "In order to change our lives, we must change our days first." Meaning, let's make today better than yesterday and tomorrow better than today! Iku yo! (Let's go!)


So... What makes you feel INSPIRED?







Looking at the NATURE? Watching the world of the unknown talking to each other in whispers... So magical, yet untouchable. At the right moment, InshaAllah inspirations will come.

If you're a person such as myself, ANIME maybe?





ARTS maybe? Calligraphy, posters, pictures? Something that will shake your heart?





Or perhaps reading inspirational QUOTES? InshaAllah...







I'm not sure what is it. Maybe it's art or music. Maybe talking to the person you love to be with. Maybe spending time with your family. Once you read this entry, please stand up and go out. See the nature. See the world that surrounds you, because sometimes they have their own secrets even though they do not speak. Talk to someone, ask them for advice because you will never know when you will be able to talk to them again. Grab opportunities because they do come but once. Do something you do not usually do because you will feel like someone new.

Go out. Feel. Grab. Touch. Do the things that you won't do.

Allah sends us in this world for a reason. Find that "reason". Find the answer to your questions. Do not be afraid because there will be always someone who is going to encourage you in any circumstances. Do not be afraid because Allah is near. Allah is there. Allah is here with us.

Inspirations need to be found. Inspirations are everywhere. Search for it because it wants to be searched. If none of that makes you feel inspired, go take wudhu' and pray. And also read Al-Quran. I believe, Al-Quran is the best inspiration in this world that anyone could ever find. Each page, each sentence has their own meaning. Their own treasure. Please, stop being lazy and procrastinating. The present is here and it needs to be filled with something valuable.


Your time starts NOW.  


Please, explore the world and you will find something hidden. InshaAllah, you will be inspired. And don't forget, after being inspired, test your potentials. Is it writing? Is it drawing? Is it singing? Something. Discover your potentials, and InshaAllah you will live your life amazingly. I will be doing this again another day, InshaAllah... I hope you guys felt inspired by this entry.

Nina-chan has to go now. See you soon and Assalamualaikum!











6 comments:

  1. Nice! Helps me a lot😁 Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golly! This is truly inspirational!
    Thank you for making me inspired! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I was just blurting out some things that would make inspirations trigger in one's mind. XD

      Same to you. You inspired me to do something better instead of procrastinating (full-time job, thoo). Thanks, Mytella!

      Delete
  3. For me i will be inspired by succesful stories of ppl...sometime nice and encourging words also inspire me to work even harder...

    N hope also inspire me :)


    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly, HOPE is greater than the word FEAR. Thank you for sharing~

    You gave me some good ideas for my upcoming posts. Gladly, Insya-Allah I will write some more in the future. Thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete

my new domain.

  and salam <3 hello peeps! i have a special announcement to make, but before that, oh how i miss editing this blog. after 8 years (?) if...