Tuesday, May 31, 2016

RANDOM-ES : Introduction



*waving my hands* 

"What is RANDOM-ES?"

"Is it like RANDOM-S? It's like the random letter itself right?"

"Are you going to generate a word that begins with S?"

"Are you pranking me?"

"How are babies made?"

Nina-chan here! Woaa, slow down.. Slow down.. Calm down. Okay, let me explain one-by-one, okay? Chill, bro. Okay, let's get started.

RANDOM-ES is actually a phrase that I created myself. It's a combination of "Random Essay". How this works? I will choose a random word from Mr. Google and I will simply take that as the day's topic. Now, using my creative mind, I will write a very special story for you using that word itself. It's kinda like impromptu. Actually, IT IS AN IMPROMPTU.

Also, I included a surprise there. Every time I write a story, do click the tittle that is underlined in the post. Hear that song while reading. I think, it will set your mood more.  

I want to practice my English writing skills. Please, let me do that in this blog. If you want to, please suggest a random word in the comment. I will surely write a special story for you using that word. And yeah, I am confused too. Ask your mom how babies are made. 

Stay tuned!

Nina-chan has to go now. See you soon and Assalamualaikum!




2 comments:

  1. Wowie Nina-chan! :3
    This is really smart!
    Very creative way to improve your English! :D

    ReplyDelete

my new domain.

  and salam <3 hello peeps! i have a special announcement to make, but before that, oh how i miss editing this blog. after 8 years (?) if...